1. On the 16th Day of September 2010, I was charged with four (4) counts of criminal libel under sections 300 and 301 of the Criminal Code of Canada.
2. Those charges were brought forward against me by the R.C.M.P., who were working under the orchestration and direction of then Chief Rick Hanson of the Calgary Police Service.
3. Hanson’s end game in 2010, was to shut down my websites that were outing police officers from his force and the RCMP. As well as outing City of Calgary officials and others, whilst exposing their corrupt and criminal acts, including Rick Hanson’s.
4. The libel charges were laid through the Criminal Courts as Hanson couldn’t go through the civil courts for his remedy. Because going through the civil courts meant that Hanson and others would have to swear to Affidavits, and they could be cross examined on those Affidavits.
5. Hanson knew as did the lead investigator (and the Crown), that if they swore to Affidavits stating that my websites were not true and defamatory, Then whoever did that would be committing perjury, on top of the other criminal cats they’d committed.
See page titled Hanson & RCMP, regarding false Affidavits being filed.
6. Before my arrest, press releases were prepared, then sent out to the media, letting them know. They sent them out to everyone, radio, television, print, etc. After my arrest, Chief Hanson & R.C.M.P. Supt Randy McGinnis held a press conference and these quotes were in thee Calgary Herald….
MCGINNIS – CALGARY HERALD:
(i) Calgary RCMP started their investigation after being contacted about the case by Calgary’s Chief of Police.
(ii) ” In my 29 years I’ve never heard of an individual being charged under the Criminal Code for libel charges, defamation of character ” said RCMP Supt. Randy McGinnis.
HANSON – CALGARY HERALD:
(i) Police Chief Rick Hanson said the rarity of the criminal libel charges speaks to the seriousness of the allegations.
(ii) ” There are occasions when free speech does cross over and can cross over, to where it’s criminal, and that’s where the investigation has to look.
(iii) ” There’s a world of difference between the civil world and the criminal world. The RCMP and the Crown clearly felt in reviewing the facts that criminal charges were warranted “.
(iv) The lengthy ordeal and investigation took a toll on many officers who were named on his website said Hanson.
7. Just seven weeks after my arrest (Nov 4th) in Provincial Court Calgary, the Judge warned them that if they couldn’t provide any evidence, that anything on my websites was false, they wouldn’t like what would happen on the 18th when the next appearance was set.
8. Two weeks later on the 18th, Judge Millar of the Provincial Criminal Court in Calgary, tossed out of court, all of the criminal libel charges. Neither Hanson, nor the Crown, nor the RCMP, nor any of Hanson’s officers, nor or any of the others who had been named on my websites, could provide one scrap of evidence to back up the criminal libel charges they’d laid.
9. No appeal was filed by the Crown or any of them, to what Judge Millar did. And they have never brought any more criminal libel charges against me. Malicious prosecution and wrongful imprisonment are just 2 of the many criminal acts they committed.
10. Interestingly none of the media outlets published or aired this, no retractions whatsoever. More to follow on this, much more.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTES:
11. One of my websites had been up since 2003 and the others had been up from 2008 onward. Prior to Sept 2010 and Hanson orchestrating the criminal libel charges against me, they had…..
(a) Never applied to the court for any restraining orders.
(b) Never applied to the court for any injunctions.
(c) Never sued me for defamation.
(d) Never sued me for libel.
(e) Never sued me for slander.
(f) Never filed for any relief at all, at any court, regarding my websites.
12. After my arrest on Criminal Libel charges, Ex Chief Rick Hanson was quoted in the Calgary Herald as stating that the lengthy ordeal and investigation regarding my websites took a toll on many officers who were named on my website(s).
13. And after the criminal libel charges were thrown out of court, not a word from Hanson AND to this day they’ve still never applied for any of (a) to (f) above.
14. As for the contents of this website, or the contents of any of my other current websites, I can guarantee you that they will not apply for any of (a) to (f).
15. Because ex Chief Rick Hanson knows now, as he knew back then in 2010, that the contents of my websites were and are true.
VERY VERY IMPORTANT:
16. What really matters now is going to be… What are the current Chiefs of the Calgary Police Service, the RCMP, the Calgary Police Commission, the City of Calgary and others going to do about it now.
There are no statute of limitations on criminal acts.
17. Like Ex Chief Hanson back in 2010, they all have copies of the contents of my websites, past and present. They also have many documents and materials clearly showing corrupt and criminal acts, having been, and still being committed.
MUCH MUCH MORE TO FOLLOW: firstname.lastname@example.org